Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I met Joan Rivers today at La Guardia and got her to tweet about my blog!

So to my pleasant surprise while waiting for my flight at La Guardia, I see Joan Rivers casually walking to her gate and I literally dropped everything I was doing and ran over to her to say "Joan, I'm Jewish, I'm gay, and I love you!".. She was so wonderful and so funny, and she then retweeted our picture and mentioned this blog!

I write this from up in the air on the way to Atlanta, I have so much work to catch up on, so much more to write about, but had to share this amazing moment with you all.

Joan Rivers @Joan_Rivers Close
“@chaim89: @Joan_Rivers you're so fabulous! Thank you! Gottagivemhope.com pic.twitter.com/ALJOpYQ8” he's cute, Jewish and single, guys!!


I must say, this is the first time that I got a normal picture with a celebrity, I'm usually too caught up in the heat of the moment and my hands are too shaky to get a normal shot, this is fabulous!

With much love to all of my dear friends and supporters from way up in the air. 
Love always, Chaim Levin

1 comment:

  1. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000002VEB/ref=as_li_tf_til?tag=makingmon0c27-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=B000002VEB&adid=0N9N2ZYP0PZ0F465YYYM

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post any comment or questions. Negative commentary that does not serve a useful purpose will be deleted.