Friday, February 24, 2012

Meet my main man — LIttle Benji Puggleface

As the weekend starts to kick in and my tiredness from this amazing and crazy week hits my eyebrows, I wanna share with you my plans for the next day or two as I restrengthen myself :)

All I need now is a good bowl of kugel, maybe even some cholent, and I'm good to go.




I hope you can kvell over my adorable dog. He keeps me sane while driving me crazy at the same time, and he's such a character.

If you haven't gotten it by now, my plans are: resting, playing with my dog, and maybe blog a little bit ;)

Have a great weekend, and thank you for making all this possible!

Much love,

Chaim Levin (and) Benji Puggleface

1 comment:

  1. Oh, a Puggle! Joy! Joy! Joy!

    My nextdoor neighbor has one, and I get to walk her every week (my neighbor has some mobility health issues---but I'd offer anyway!). She's so adorbs...as is your Benji!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post any comment or questions. Negative commentary that does not serve a useful purpose will be deleted.