Friday, January 1, 2016


Dear readers,

I know that it's been a long time since I've written something new on this blog. Most of my writing has turned into Facebook posts that have appear on my Facebook page but they're not as concentrated as these blog posts were and that's definitely something that I miss about blogging.

I'm currently focusing on being back in college and working full time. At the same time though, I've been very actively working on a support group for people from the Chabad community who are LGBTQ. This group is a private group on Facebook that has 71 members in just one week. I've also created a fan page that people can like in order to show support for their fellow Chabad friends and family who are LGBTQ.

This past year I've been fortunate to see the downfall of a terrible organization named JONAH. It was an honor to be part of this effort but it was a grueling process that almost costed me my sanity. You can read more about the case in this amazing article published by Newsweek just a few weeks ago. If you google JONAH and or conversion therapy you can find more details about the case too. You are also welcome to read the trial transcripts here. I am hopeful that by educating the world about programs like the one JONAH ran, others will never have to go through what so many of us were subjected to because of our sexual orientation.

I am hopeful that 2016 will be even better than this past year and I look forward to celebrating many more accomplishments with you all.

Thank you,

Chaim Levin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post any comment or questions. Negative commentary that does not serve a useful purpose will be deleted.